Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spring at the Park

It's been almost two weeks since my last blog post! If you haven't seen my new Facebook page yet it can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/TylerHartjePhoto, it is also linked on the side of the page. Feel free to "like" and share both my blog and my Facebook page. I have some exciting new photos to share with you, so let's jump right in! (You can click on the photos to view them larger.)

Two wood ducks. 

Cinnamon teal. 

One of my favorite recent photos. The ducklings move so fast no wonder they're tired! 
"Duck Family Portrait"

Because turtles make such great beds for an afternoon nap...

Feeding time for these two young red-winged blackbirds!

A young red-winged blackbird.

A marsh wren singing across the pond.

Heron vs. red-winged blackbird.

Another heron vs. red-winged blackbird photo.

The heron finally managed to get away and find some peace.

A cotton covered spiderweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment