Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ducklings! (And more...)

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year! (I actually love every season - each has it's own set of unique subjects to photograph.) But one of my favorite things about spring is seeing all the newly hatched ducklings! I was going through my archives a few weeks ago and noticed that it was about time for them to hatch, so I went to the local park today to see if I could find any and I found two sets of ducklings! The rain was coming down pretty hard, and the ducks were far off in the bay, so I only managed to get a somewhat decent photo. I am definitely looking forward to going back later this season! Below is today's photo, along with some from last year. I have some exciting updates planned this spring, and maybe a Facebook page, so stay tuned! I also would like to thank you all for your interest and support, and for joining me during Earth Week. As always, comments and sharing is welcome and appreciated. Feel free to click on the photos to view them larger. Enjoy today's photos! (And head out to enjoy the birds and flowers of the Pacific Northwest this week, rain or shine.)




I also was in Oregon last week, and was treated to one of the most amazing sunsets. Below are my photos from the Oregon Coast. Enjoy!



The next two photos are panoramas stitched together in Photoshop CS6. The first is a vertical composite of two images, and the second is a horizontal composite of five images.



No comments:

Post a Comment